Rossignol JCC Farrah Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
The Rossignol JCC Farrah Softshell Ski Pant is a ski pant that's made like designer jeans. They fit cute and flatter your figure, and they stretch when you move so you don't feel restricted. There's a waist gaiter that allows the pant to have a low-rise fit without letting snow and cold air up inside. The fabric is waterproof, and there's an embroidered tiger on the back of the right leg. The Farrah Pant is part of Jean Charles de Castelbajac's collection, meaning it's one of a kind and will never be made again.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 42% nylon/ 38% polyester/ 11% elastane/ 9% polyurethane softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester microfleece lining
- Insulation: Shell-only
- Fit: Slim and shaped
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- Windproof for extra warmth
- 2L lamination provides waterproof protection
- DWR keeps water off of the fabric surface
- Microfleece lining feels soft and adds warmth
- Tiger embroidery on back of right leg
- Removable waist gaiter prevents snow and cold air from coming up inside
- Stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you please give the waist and hip measurements for size S, XS . Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Olga on 1/27/2013 - 5:59 am
"The x small hips measure 36" and the waist 30". On the size small the hip is 37" and the waist is 32". "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 12:13 pm
"How long inseam, please"
1 Answers |
Question by Olla on 7/12/2013 - 2:28 pm
"The inseam on this pant is approx 32"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/12/2013 - 2:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.