Rossignol JCC Clemence PR Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Rossignol JCC Clemence PR Down Ski Jacket is a warm, downproof jacket that's an instant fashion legend. French fashion designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac gave this style a bold zebra pattern and bright colors down the body. On the inside, it's insulated with 650-fill silver duck down, making it unbeatable in warmth. The exterior is water-resistant so you can ski, and there's a removable real fur trim around the hood to top off this incredible look.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon downproof fabric
- Insulation: 650-fill silver duck down insulation
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- DWR provides water resistance
- Fitted at waist to create feminine silhouette
- Removable powder skirt to prevent snow from coming up inside
- Elastic drawcord at hem cinches to keep out cold air
- Removable fox fur around the hood
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Lycra inner cuff fits close to keep out cold air
- Waterproof zippers prevent water from seeping inside
- Ski pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Inside mesh pockets to hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is it possible to fisd M size of this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by avdenizsahin on 11/7/2012 - 3:06 am
"We only have the sizes listed currently. The JCC Collection does run smaller than your usual ski garment. I would recommend sizing up if medium is your usual size. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/7/2012 - 2:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.