Rossignol JCC Clemence Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
In the Rossignol JCC Clemence Down Ski Jacket you'll be warm and right in step with fashion. This is a warm down jacket, but it's made by French designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac so it has an amazing fit and style. The fabric is shiny and it's fitted at the waist to create a cute silhouette. Around the hood there's a removable fox fur trim that's silky and luxurious. The Clemence Jacket is insulated with silver duck down that provides unmatched warmth in cold weather. Water-resistant fabric makes it perfectly appropriate for skiing.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon downproof fabric
- Insulation: 650-fill silver duck down insulation
- Part of the Rossignol JCC Collection by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
- DWR provides water resistance
- Fitted at waist to create feminine silhouette
- Removable powder skirt to prevent snow from coming up inside
- Elastic drawcord at hem cinches to keep out cold air
- Removable fox fur around the hood
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Lycra inner cuff fits close to keep out cold air
- Waterproof zippers prevent water from seeping inside
- Ski pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Inside mesh pockets to hold gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.