Rossignol Gluttony Shell Ski Pant (Men's)
The Rossignol Gluttony Ski Pant is a durable pant that wants to gobble up as much time on the snow as possible. This is a shell pant, so you can customize the warmth depending on what you put underneath. Big cargo pockets and a more relaxed fit make the Gluttony the perfect partner for big air or packing in the supplies. This men's ski pant has all the features you'd expect, and even a removable waist gaiter so you can sag 'em without a seat full of snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: Shell-only for enhanced breathability
- Side venting to release excess heat
- Removable waist gaiter bridges the gap between pants and jacket
- Boot gaiters fit with boots to keep out snow
- Side and back pockets organize gear
- Belt loops for a customized fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"where are the side vents and are they meshed to keep snow out? Do these have full leg zips or are they zipered at the foot at all to allow boot entry? Not familiar with your waterproof rating. What is 5k?"
1 Answers |
Question by kirk on 1/29/2013 - 6:28 pm
"The vents are in the inner thigh area on the pant. This pant does not have a full side zip or a zippered boot area. A 5k waterproofing rating will keep you protected in a light snow. The rating usually ranges from 5k to 20k. These days ratings are going higher up to 25 and 30k. The higher the rating, the more protected you will be."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2013 - 9:41 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.