Rossignol Fleet Jacket (Men's)
The Rossignol Fleet jacket offers enough waterproofed protection and warm insulation to cover you in the most challenging winter conditions. With some of the highest waterproofing ratings, this jacket keeps you dry without sacrificing breathability. We're not talking a clammy raincoat here. And the insulation is not only warm, but it's also lightweight, even when wet. So you can charge through whatever winter brings, without the wet, heavy jacket of the past. Welcome to the future: It's warm and dry.
- Waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (20,000 gm)
- Insulated with lightweight Thermolite insulation ((100 g body, 80 g sleeves)
- Taped seams seal out wind, water, and snow
- Cuff tabs let you adjust the fit and seal in warmth
- Hood includes brim that offers extra weather and sun protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 6'1" and weigh 190 pounds. should I buy large or extra large"
1 Answers |
Question by on 3/12/2011 - 5:48 pm
"For this insulated jacket you should fit in an XL."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/17/2011 - 10:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.