Rossignol Fire Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Rossignol Fire Ski Jacket blends asymmetrical lines and prints for it's unique, modern look. This coat is warmly insulated in the core to keep her nice and warm while she skis, and it's lightened up in the sleeves to give her great freedom of movement. A powder skirt on the inside helps to keep her dry by preventing snow from coming up inside. In the Rossignol Fire Jacket she'll feel less bulky, warmer, and drier in winter weather.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 100g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out snow
- Inside pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Two zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm