Rossignol Experience STR Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
Rossignol put their best technology into the Experience STR Ski Pant to make sure that you're comfortable while you ski. These men's ski pants are extremely waterproof, so those of you who ski in very wet conditions will be well protected. The fabric also stretches so you get complete freedom of movement for jumping, hiking, tele - whatever you're into. There are 40g of Thinsulate in the Experience Pant, so you get protection from cold lifts. The fit is classic, which means it's relaxed, but not too loose.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% nylon / 16% elastane fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Inseam measures 33"
- Fit: Classic fit is relaxed
- Fully taped seams to prevent water from seeping water
- DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Removable suspenders for extra security
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Higher back helps to keep out cold air
- Belt loops and Velcro adjustable waist to get the perfect the fit
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Double-layer scuff guards at the cuffs to prevent shred