Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
At a mid-range width and camber, the Rossignol Experience 88 is an all-mountain ski born from alpine parents. The 70% traditional camber underfoot helps to maintain power and stability at high speeds on groomers. Once the corduroy is chewed up and you're looking for something a little more off the grid, the 30% tip and tail rocker and light swing weight will give you the needed support to quickly turn through anything.
- Design: All-Mountain/Groomers
- Ski Dimensions: 135-88-124
- Turn Radius: 16.5m (size 178)
- Camber: Auto Turn Rocker blends 70% rocker and 30% camber
- Bindings: Not included
- Sandwich laminate construction for exceptional stability
- Extended sidecut for high-speed carving
- Wood/basalt core benefit
- Cascade Tip helps maintain full edge contact and reduces swing weight
- Aggressive ski built for skiers looking to rip all over the mountain
- Wider waist helps float through powder