Rossignol Experience 78 Ski System with Bindings
The Rossignol Experience 78 Ski System is a great frontside ski for guys who like longer, more sweeping turns. This ski is just as committed to the frontside as the 74 version, but with a bigger turning radius for a smooth and speedy feel. A Central Dualtec construction improves the edge grip so you can take those turns at high speeds.
- Design: Groomed/All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 122-78-111
- Turn Radius: 17m (size 174)
- Camber: Rockered tip & tail (30%)/traditional camber underfoot (70%)
- Bindings: Xelium 110 bindings included
- Auto Turn Rockered tip and tail for easy turn initiation and release
- 70% traditional camber for stability and grip on groomed snow
- Wood core is light and lively
- Cascade tip reduces swing weight for more lively feel and better control
- Central Dualtec construction combines sandwich and cap for a blend of solid grip and easy turn initiation
- Extended sidecut for more stability at speed and more control when going slower
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm an advanced beginner/Intermediate skier...5'11, 210lbs...would this be a good ski to progress to? What size? I am also thinking the e83 but want to get perspective on which is better. "
1 Answers |
Question by br76 on 4/5/2014 - 10:50 pm
"I would recommend this ski for you. It will help you find your form and develop your skills. The size 166 would be best for you. I would recommend the 83 if you prefer more powder to groomers. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/7/2014 - 3:57 pm
"hi i have used this ski a number of times as a rental but am looking to purchase for this season. what is the difference aside from width between the 78 and the 88? i am an advanced to expert level skier and am 5'6. "
1 Answers |
Question by marcv on 8/20/2014 - 11:42 pm
"The width is going to be what makes the difference. The 88 is going to be for 50% Off-Trail/ 50% On-Trail and the 78 would be for 30% Off-Trail/ 70% On-Trail. So it really depends on what you like to ride more. If you are more advanced then I'd say you'd probably have more fun on the 88."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/21/2014 - 10:03 am
"Hi there, I'm 5'6", solid intermediate and going to progress to advanced this winter. I like speed and I like to carve. Moguls not so much. Am looking at this ski. Would you recommend it? And I'm thinking of the 158 length. Thoughts?"
1 Answers |
Question by G on 8/22/2014 - 2:33 pm
"This would be a great ski for you. You are also right on target with the size 158. If speed and carving is what you're looking for, you'll definitely get it with this ski!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/25/2014 - 3:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.