Rossignol Experience 76 Ca Ski System with Bindings (Men's)
So you're starting to get better at carving, and riding faster and faster. You're ready for the Rossignol Experience 76 Ca Ski System. These skis are dedicated to the frontside, specifically designed to improve the stability and smoothness of your turns. This version of the Experience is reinforced with carbon, to provide more response and stability without adding a ton of weight. The tip and tail are rockered to make turn initiation and release easy and natural. With these skis underfoot, you'll be trying new terrain in no time.
- Design: Groomed/All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 121-76-111
- Turn Radius: 15.2m (size 166)
- Camber: Rockered tip & tail (30%)/traditional camber underfoot (70%)
- Bindings: Xelium 110 bindings included
- Auto Turn Rockered tip and tail for easy turn initiation and release
- 70% traditional camber for stability and grip on groomed snow
- Wood core is light and lively
- Carbon fiber reinforcement for added response and precision
- Cap construction is forgiving and durable
- Extended sidecut for more stability at speed and more control when going slower
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Id say I'm a solid intermediate skier looking to buy my own set and avoid rental costs year after year. I get 4-6 days/yr to ski. Would you recommend these or the E83's?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lipper on 1/12/2014 - 3:36 pm
"The Rossignol 76 is more for groomers and is skinnier. The Rossignol 83 is wider and more for all mountain skiing. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2014 - 12:43 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.