Rossignol Curves Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Rossignol Curves Ski Jacket has some of Rossignol's best outerwear technology to keep you completely protected from the worst weather that M.N. can dig up. With 10K Waterproofing snow, sleet, and even a good bit of rain is going to slide right off the surface. With 10K Breathability water vapor (the predecessor to sweat) will be able to exit the fabric so that you stay dry in there. In the Curves Jacket Rossignol even wraps you up in insulation so your body doesn't have to do all the work keeping your warm. An athletic fit and aggressively articulated design makes this men's ski coat as comfortable as it is technical.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- DWR provides the first layer of weather protection
- Ski pass pocket for easy access to lift ticket
- Hem drawcord to cinch out cold air
- Venting to release excess heat
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Lycra cuff with thumb hole to keep cuffs down around wrists
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I like to wash my jackets often. Is it machine washable? What is in the jacket? Down?"
1 Answers |
Question by robert sand on 3/6/2012 - 10:43 am
"This jacket has a synthetic insulation. It is machine washable but you will need to stay away from the dryer and hang dry."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2012 - 11:44 am
"Does it have phone and goggle pockets?"
1 Answers |
Question by nathan on 11/5/2012 - 3:26 pm
"Yes, there are pockets for gloves and goggles."
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2012 - 5:04 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)