Rossignol Chinook Polydown Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Rossignol Chinook Polydown Ski Jacket is a quilted men's jacket that's styled like a down, but uses synthetic insulation instead. Synthetic insulation can keep you warm even if it gets moist, but that shouldn't be a problem thanks to the Chinook Jacket's 10K waterproofing. This men's coat has all of the amenities you're looking for, and features a chevron quilting pattern that enhances the fit.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: Warm polydown insulation
- Chevron quilting pattern keeps insulation evenly distributed
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Lycra cuff fits against wrist to keep out cold air
- Ski pass pocket for easy access to lift ticket
- Elastic cord in hem cinches to seal out the cold
- Attached adjustable hood for weather protection
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Side zippered vents to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi. how many gramms insulation it has?"
1 Answers |
Question by ivan on 12/21/2011 - 2:33 am
"This jacket has 160g of polydown insulation. It will keep you very warm this Winter!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2011 - 12:30 pm
"What other mid-layer insulation might I need, if any, if I used this jacket as my winter coat (temp. around -30F)? What mid-layers would be appropriate if I purchased the Rossignol PMC Insulated Ski Jacket instead?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bajpai on 9/26/2012 - 3:26 pm
"In that temperature setting, you want a really good mid-layer. If you are not going to be very active, a heavy fleece like the The North Face Basel 1/2-Zip Fleece Top is a good choice. You may also want to consider a Canada Goose jacket. Canada Goose jackets are specifically made for extremely cold environments."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/26/2012 - 4:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.