Rossignol Bliss Ski Jacket (Girls')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
With bright colors and bold patterns, the Rossignol Bliss Ski Jacket is sure to stand out in a crowd. The design is grown up, without frilly attachments, but still fun. This girls' jacket has a synthetic insulation that keeps her warm without bulking her up. This makes the Bliss Jacket very comfortable to wear, both for skiing or everyday. The fabric is waterproof, and there are loads of features like a powder skirt, attached hood, and pass pocket.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2L fabric
- Insulation: 160g body / 100g sleeve synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out snow
- Inside pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Two zippered hand pockets to keep fingers warm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will this jacket match the color detailed in the girls Rossignol Cargo ski pant with the birds on a wire? Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Sarah on 3/4/2013 - 7:04 am
"Yes! Rossignol did make this pant to match the TRossignol Cargo Pant. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 4:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.