Rossignol Axial Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Rossignol Axial Ski Jacket has bold, solid colors that stand out on the snow, and top-notch technology that never relents in keeping you warm and dry. This is an insulated jacket, and it uses Thinsulate® which keeps you really warm without any of that unwanted bulk. The Axial Jacket is designed with an athletic fit that is roomy and easy to move in, but not baggy. Combine the unrestricting fit with stretch fabric, and the result is one of the most comfortable ski jackets you can find.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 84% Nylon / 16% Elastane 2L fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve Thinsulate® insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- DWR provides the first line of weather protection
- Lycra cuff fits around wrist to keep out cold air
- Side zippered vents release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Pass pocket for easy access to lift ticket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a size XL in most ski jackets(46-48 or 45-47). I was suprised by your Rossignol size chart.....a 44 is XXL !!! Is that accurate? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Jimbo on 12/8/2012 - 7:21 pm
"The size chart is accurate. That is the chest measurement on the XXL. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 12:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.