Rossignol Avenger 76Carbon - AX 110 Ski System
If youâ€™re spending most of your time carving up the frontside then the Rossignol Avenger 76 Carbon Ski is the ski youâ€™ve been looking for. The Avenger 76 gives intermediate and expert skiers the pleasure of quick edge to edge stability and power. Built with two layers of Carbon sandwiched around a wood core, and with vertical sidewalls the Avenger 76 takes up choppy terrain and puts down a smooth ride. Add an all-mountain tip, and these aggressive skis will conquer all conditions.
- Ski Dimensions: 127/ 76/ 108
- Turn Radius: 13.5m
- Design: 80% frontside / 20% backside
- Camber: Traditional
- Elastomers at tip and provide improved comfort, stability, and snow feel
- Integrated Axium 110S TP12 Binding System included
- Wood core with reinforced carbon for response and power
- H concave shape applies force directly to sidewall for incredible hold
- Damp for absorbing chatter at high speeds
- Agile for guys who like to attack the frontside
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Avenger 76 available with the AX120 binding"
1 Answers |
Question by John Steen on 7/18/2011 - 8:20 am
"No, unfortunately it is not available."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/18/2011 - 9:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.