Rossignol Angry Denim Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Rossignol Angry Denim Ski Jacket allows denim to make a technical appearance in a world where it was otherwise banned. This denim is actually waterproof and insulated just like any other ski jacket, and it really scores points where style is concerned. Don't forget that the Angry Jacket has lots of pockets. You can load them up with gear and snacks and head out for an all-day session.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 78% nylon/ 22% polyester denim fabric
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve polyester insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Lycra cuffs fit close to wrists to keep out cold air
- Underarm venting to release excess heat
- Elastic hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- DWR provides the first line of weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, What is the weight of the jacket, and folded size(for delivery charges). Is this jackets size consistent with your sizing chart? Is it a relaxed or slim fit? I'm 6'3" and about 215lbs. I can fit into L or XL depending on the brand. Kind regards Dale"
1 Answers |
Question by Dale on 11/15/2011 - 9:39 pm
"This jacket weighs 3.15 lbs and it is folded in a 22X13in rectangle, however there is no way of knowing the size of the box or package it will be shipped in. The XL would fit a chest size of 44 inches while the large will fit a chest size of 42 inches. Hope that helps!"
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/16/2011 - 11:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.