Rossignol AllTrack Pro 80 Ski Boot (Women's)
The Rossignol AllTrack Pro 80 Ski Boots offer easy uphill travel with better performance on the way down. All Track boots have a hike/walk feature that's built into the spine of the boot. This means when you lock it into ski mode you won't get that play you normally get in hike/walk boots. The OptiSensor lining was improved to provide better wrap and more power transmission. Best of all, the All Track Boots are insulated with Thinsulate for extra warmth out on the mountain.
- Flex: 80
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill: Intermediate to Advanced
- Hike/walk feature makes uphill travel easier
- Hike/walk switch built into back spine to reduce unwanted jiggle in ski mode
- Interchangeable rockered soles allows for more natural foot movement when walking
- OptiSensor lining keeps heel locked back
- Thinsulate insulation for extra warmth
- Canting allows you to align cuff to match your stance
- Flexible instep material for easy on/off
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles allow for custom adjustment
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a good boot for narrow feet?"
1 Answers |
Question by Alice on 11/13/2013 - 9:37 pm
""You really should be fitted in a store by a boot tech in order to get the proper size. We do not carry anything more narrow than 100mm."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2013 - 10:52 am
"I was fitted your store as a size 24.5. The HEAD Dream 80 fit well. How does Rossignol sizing compare? According the size chart, it appears I would need a 25.5. Is sizing the same across manufacturers?"
1 Answers |
Question by snowlover on 2/16/2014 - 1:00 pm
"The sizing is NOT the same for all manufactures so you would need to be professionally fitted for this boot. You can always call a ski tech directly in one of our store locations to talk to them about how the boot specifically fits. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/17/2014 - 4:34 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.