Rossignol AllTrack Pro 100 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Rossignol AllTrack Pro 100 Ski Boots offer more response and better performance than other hike/walk boots. Rossignol built the hike/walk feature right into the back spine, ensuring that when you lock it into ski you don't get any jiggle or play. The AllTrack 100 Boots come with rockered soles that roll with your foot, making uphill travel easier and more natural. The OptiSensor liner keeps the heel locked back where it needs to be, and Thinsulate insulation keeps feet nice and warm.
- Flex: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill: Advanced
- Hike/walk feature makes uphill travel easier
- Hike/walk switch built into back spine to reduce unwanted jiggle in ski mode
- Interchangeable rockered soles allows for more natural foot movement when walking
- OptiSensor lining keeps heel locked back
- Thinsulate insulation for extra warmth
- Canting allows you to align cuff to match your stance
- Flexible instep material for easy on/off
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles allow for custom adjustment
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi, do you have this boot in the miami store? tks"
1 Answers |
Question by eduardo on 12/16/2013 - 4:57 pm
"No, this boot is not currently in stock in our Miami store. You can order it online and if it doesn't work for you then you can return it to the Miami store."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2013 - 5:54 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.