Rossignol AllTrack Pro 100 Ski Boot (Men's)
You might be able to toss the toe warmers if you have the Rossignol AllTrack Pro 100 Ski Boots. These are insulated ski boots, with warm Thinsulate included to keep you cozy. The AllTrack Pro 100's offer a good blend of comfort and performance. Using different density materials in different zones of the boot, Rossignol provides the support you need for riding fast while still keeping things light and comfy. AllTrack ski boots also come with a hike/walk mode adjustment, making moving around without skis much easier. A mid-to-stiff flex provides support for intermediate-to-advanced skiers.
- Flex Rating: 100
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Sensor Grid material provides good support and rigidity in a lightweight package
- Posi-Block lets you lock upper and lower shells together for skiing, or release for easier walking
- Optisensor 3D liner uses softer material in the ankle and instep for more comfort
- Stiffer heel cup for better hold and control
- Thinsulate insulation in lining for added warmth
- Canting adjustments allow you to align boot to match your natural stance
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you customize the fit
- Hike mode makes walking easier
- Interchangeable Walk-to-Ride soles are rockered for easier walking (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.