Need a stiff ski boot but don't have super-narrow feet? The Rossignol AllTrack 120 Ski Boots have a stiff 120 flex that'll give you the support you need, and a generous 102mm last that won't cut off your circulation. Rossignol used different density plastics in the AllTrack Boots to ensure precise performance that's balanced with comfort. They also used a softer material in the instep of the lining to reduce pressure. A hike/walk mode makes getting around easy. Thinsulate insulation keeps toes nice and warm.
- Flex Rating: 120
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Sensor Grid material provides good support and rigidity in a lightweight package
- Posi-Block lets you lock upper and lower shells together for skiing, or release for easier walking
- Optisensor 3D liner uses softer material in the ankle and instep for more comfort
- Stiffer heel cup for better hold and control
- Thinsulate insulation in lining for added warmth
- Canting adjustments allow you to align boot to match your natural stance
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you customize the fit
- Hike mode makes walking easier
- Interchangeable Walk-to-Ride soles are rockered for easier walking (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is only based on initial fit and try. I have yet to hit the slopes, which will be in a couple weeks. That's the disclaimer. But, I really love these Rossignol ski boots so far. I've put them on for a little bit every day since I've had them just to try to break them in a little bit, and as far as ski boots go, they fit wonderfully. My biggest concern usually when skiing is the ankle pain, but the ankle support in these feel very nice. I'll have to ski in them a couple times before I can really know, but as of now they're exactly what I was expecting.
In terms of Peter Glen's service, I couldn't have been happier. The boots arrived exactly when they said they would. Customer Support even called me to double check that my shipping address was correct. I would totally shop here again.