Rossignol Alias Sensor 80 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Rossignol Alias Sensor 80 Ski Boot offers men who need it all the comfort of a wider ski boot without sacrificing heel hold and power transfer. Rossi's Sensor Fit and True-Lasted liner that exactly mirrors the shell cradle your foot in comfort, but still hug each contour of your foot so you don't loose any of your effort in dead space. The Sensor 80's 80 flex is middle-range so advancing intermediates get the support they need without the boot being difficult to maneuver.
- Flex: 80
- Last: 104mm
- Skill: Intermediate
- Liner: Sensor Fit Liner
- Accommodating last for wider feet
- One-piece tongue for seamless feel
- Self-shaping tongue molds around your specific foot
- Sensor Fit maintains the anatomical V of your foot
- Plastic part of tongue is removed over instep to prevent pressure points
- Contoured padding in all the right places
- 4.5Â° rams, 14Â° forward lean neutral stance
- Sensor Shell provides direct power and movement translation
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.