Rossignol Alberta Iridium Down Jacket (Women's)
A truly original jacket, the Rossignol Alberta Iridium Down Jacket has a story to tell. The aluminum-blend fabric has a shimmer and sheen thatâ€™s as unique as it is beautiful. The ECOLUXE recycled fur provides the glamour of real fur with sensitivity, and the premium 90/10 white duck down keeps you incredibly warm and comfortable all day long. The Alberta Jacket also has a secretâ€¦the sleeves are removable, transforming this stylish jacket into a versatile vest.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 99% Nylon, 1% Aluminum Iridium Ripstop Fabric
- Insulation: 650-fill premium white duck down (90% down/10% feathers)
- Part of the Rossignol 1907 Collection
- Two layers of DWR water-resistant coating
- Premium down insulation is lightweight and warm
- Removable ECOLUXE recycled coyote fur trims
- Waterproof zippers prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Internal storage pockets hold gear
- External pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Removable sleeves convert jacket to vest
- Iconic print on back and copper logo on sleeve
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the fur pieces coming down the front attached to the jacket or free? Would they hit you in the face while skiing?"
1 Answers |
Question by Logan on 11/15/2013 - 2:49 pm
"I just looked at the jacket. The fur is attached to the top of the jacket and the bottom part hangs. I do not think it would hit you in the face. It will most likely go side to side."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/15/2013 - 3:54 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.