Rossignol Acute pants are insulated, high-performance ski pants with stretch technology that lets you move easily and comfortably. Highly waterproof fabric, fully taped seams, and warm insulation throughout combine to make these pants exceptionally weatherproof. Removable suspenders let you customize the pants to your liking. These are high-performance pants you can count on no matter what the weather or terrain.
- Waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (20,000 gm)
- Thermolite insulation (60 g)
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture
- Stretch fabric and pre-shaped knees combine for exceptional comfort and range of motion
- Zip vents for quick cooling
- Snow gaiter mounted on lycra comfortably seals out snow
- Removable suspenders
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I originally purchased these because they were the only pants with fully taped seams and the waterproof/breathable & insulation numbers I wanted. I have to say I bought the right pants. These are super thin, fit fantastically, and have a great range movement. Usually I have the zip vents open as they are plenty warm with 1 base layer underneath. One thing to mention is mine have a white rossignol R insignia on the side at the right knee which is about 1 1/2 inch diameter. I like it but it may put other people off.