The Rossignol 1907 BB Down Ski Jacket is high-performance on the slopes, and high-fashion off. The fabric has a serious sheen, and when you look closely you'll see a mini chevron pattern. The BB Jacket is exceptionally warm; it's insulated with top-quality down. Down is lightweight so you'll feel incredibly warm without the annoyance of a heavy coat. DWR provides water-resistant protection. The BB Jacket is topped off with a silky real fur hood trim.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 550-fill pyrenean down (90% down/10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Part of the 1907 Collection
- Shiny fabric with subtle chevron texture
- Metal zipper and hardware details
- Inner wrist knit cuffs keep out cold air
- Removable real fur hood trim
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets and lower sleeve pocket
- Removable powder skirt prevent snow from coming up inside
- Inner zippered pocket and inner mesh pocket holds gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air