Rome Tour Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Style: TOUR WIDE 13
The Rome Tour Wide Snowboard is a softer board for the progressing big-footed rider. The edges are raised in the tip and tail so that you catch fewer of them when you're trying to link turns. The Pop Core matrix is a lightweight blend of low-density woods to give you a forgiving flex that's easy to control. When you get up into a carve, Bambooster Dual stringers will respond with stability. The QuickRip sidecut gives you a playful, surfy feel at low speeds and a stable, poppy ride when you're mashing on the gas pedal. Get on board with the Rome Tour and see what youâ€™ve been missing.
- Flex: Medium-Soft Flex
- Camber: Diamond 3D Rocker/ flat blend
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Shape: True Twin rides the same regular or switch
- Waist Width: 26.3cm (size 158); 26.5cm (size 161)
- Designed for riders with boot sizes 11+
- No Hang-Ups Diamond Profile is flat underfoot for stability
- Concave rocker in tip and tail for easy turn initiation and release
- Pop Core Matrix made from low-density wood for a classic feel and flex
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate adds pop and response
- XTRD base is low-maintenance and easy to repair
- Bambooster Dual Inline increases pop in an eco-friendly way
- QuickRip Sidecut provides a playful feel at low speeds and stability at higher speeds
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.