Rome Tour Wide Snowboard (Men's)
The Rome Tour Wide Snowboard is designed to take you to every part of the mountain. 3D No Hang-Up Rocker lifts the tip, tail, and outside edges, which keeps you from catching an edge if you get distracted taking in the sights. Bambooster Technology puts a spring in your step heading down the jump line, and the durable XTRD base means you wonâ€™t have to worry about a core shot when you hit a rail.
- Flex: Soft
- Design: Park/All-Mountain
- Shape: Twin
- Camber Profile: Rocker
- Waist Width: 26.1cm (size 155w); 26.3cm (size 158w); 26.5cm (size 161)
- Wide waist for guys with size 11+ feet
- XTRD Base technology means the board needs less wax, is more durable, and is easy to repair
- Bambooster Technology uses sustainable bamboo stringers to add pop while reducing weight
- Pop Core construction pairs lightweight wood with poplar to produce a smooth flexing board
- QuickRip Sidecut is responsive and stable at high speeds, yet loose and maneuverable at low speeds
- StraightBiax glassing gives board a mellow flex perfect for rails, jumps, or just cruising the mountain
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.