Rome Romp Snowboard (Women's)
The Rome Romp Snowboard is there to help you take the next step. 3D No-Hang Ups rocker lifts the ends and contact points of the board, keeping your nose up in powder and your board underneath you when you head to the park. The soft flex pattern makes it easy to initiate turns when youâ€™re just learning, and easy to lock in your presses as you progress on boxes and rails.
- Flex: Soft
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: Twin
- Camber Profile: Rocker
- Waist Width: 24.2cm (size 141); 24.4cm (size 144); 25.6cm (size 147); 24.8cm (size 150)
- XTRD Base technology means the board needs less wax, is more durable, and is easy to repair
- Bambooster Technology uses sustainable bamboo stringers to add pop while reducing weight
- Pop Core construction pairs lightweight wood with poplar to produce a smooth flexing board
- QuickRip Sidecut is responsive and stable at high speeds, yet loose and maneuverable at low speeds
- StraightBiax glassing gives board a mellow flex perfect for rails, jumps, or just cruising the mountain
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.