Rome Mob Boss Snowboard Binding (Men's)
Style: MOB BOSS
The Rome Mob Boss Snowboard Binding is packed with features that lets you custom adjust it to your personal liking. The three cant options are 0Â°, 2Â°, or 3.5Â° so you can get the perfect alignment with your natural stance. Even riders with an especially wide stance will be comfortable in this binding. The Conform Grip Toe Strap is a web-like strap that hugs your toe box for locked-in response. It also disperses pressure across the front of the boot so you don't get uncomfortable pressure points. The Mob Boss has plenty more adjustable features like the straps, heel, and toe ramps. The SubBase V-Pads cushion your ride and allow for great side-to-side flex. The Mob Boss is perfect for playing in the park or tweaking out that sick method air.
- Design: All-mountain
- Flex: Medium Stiffness for a versatile ride
- Yes, I Cant System three cant options to dial in the comfort and power
- ConformGrip Toe Strap wraps around the toe box keeping you locked in
- Cant in the Back allows you to adjust highback canting
- Contour Ankle Strap Soft and cushy with enough flex for all types of shredders
- V-Rod Unibody limited binding footprint for a more natural board flex
- SubBase V-Pad rubber pads cushion the ride and for smooth side-to-side flex
- Mob Highback a shorter highback for a more playful flex
- Rome Customization Foundation adjustable highback, straps and toe ramps
- Rome QuickTech Foundation Quick and easy binding adjustments
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will these bindings bring out the full flex in my artifact rocker or would you recommend something else?"
1 Answers |
Question by Cmen on 1/2/2013 - 3:39 pm
"These bindings will be perfect for your snowboard. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2013 - 4:22 pm
"I am torn between these and the 390 Boss, are these too soft to ride all mountain. I ride all over Colorado resorts "
1 Answers |
Question by Rob on 4/2/2013 - 12:07 am
"Either binding would work well for you. The 390 does provide a little bit more stability for you."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/2/2013 - 10:38 am
"G'day I'm a fairly new snowboarder, just bought an arbor formula as my first board and looking for a good binding for all mountain boarding- mainly groomers/ powder and in ice.... Boots are 9.5 . Is this a good choice for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kippers on 5/12/2013 - 5:48 am
"Sure, this binding will be just fine for you. You will need this binding in a size large given your boot size."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/13/2013 - 10:24 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.