Rome Garage Rocker Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Style: GRGRCKR WIDE 13
The Rome Garage Rocker Wide Snowboard is a fun, freestyle ride that doesn't drag your toes through the snow. Rome put Glass Reverse V stringers in the tip and tail help to increase pop without adding to the overall stiffness of the board. The QuickRip sidecut allows for a playful ride at slower speeds, perfect for ground tricks and buttering. When at full speed, the edges engage more to give you a stable ride with enough pop to clear that tabletop. The XTRD base is a simple, easy-to-maintain base that doesnâ€™t need much wax to keep it going. This base is also easy to repair in case you accidentally ding it up.
- Flex: Medium-Soft Flex
- Camber: Flat under bindings/ Rockered in tip and tail
- Design: Freestyle
- Shape: True Twin rides the same regular or switch
- Waist Width: 26.4cm (size 157), 26.5cm (size 160)
- Built for riders with boot sizes 11+
- 100% wood TTT Core for classic snap and flex
- StraightBiax Laminate is soft and flexible with forgiving response
- XTRD base is low-maintenance and easy to repair
- Bambooster Centerline adds pop in an eco-friendly way
- QuickRip Sidecut provides a playful feel at low speeds and stability at higher speeds
- Glass Reverse V Stringer in the tip and tail for more pop without added stiffness
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do the binding come with the board?"
1 Answers |
Question by mike on 12/11/2012 - 12:22 am
"No, they do not. We do not have any board/binding combo sets."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/11/2012 - 8:34 am
"hey, so im 17 years old 6 ft 2, have size 13 feet and am probably a beginner to intermediate snowboarder, still on the beginner side, but I have a background of surfing, skating etc. so i've picked it up pretty good, do you think this would be a good board for me ? i am yet to pick a specific style of riding that i like, but i want to upgrade from the stiff hire boards. what do you think ? thanks for your time :)"
1 Answers |
Question by omali on 1/13/2013 - 5:39 am
"We're actually located in Florida so we can totally relate. This would be a good board for you. You definitely need a wide and the flex looks like it would be perfect for you. I'd also recommend the Ride Manic Wide Snowboard, the Ride Antic Wide Snowboard, or the Rome Tour Wide Snowboard. I'd say stay with a flex at 6 or less. Because you already have good stability you'll progress pretty quickly so you'll want a board that can keep up. You also need to consider your boots. Boots are basically your steering wheel to your board. If you don't have the right boots, you aren't going to get very far."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2013 - 2:15 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.