Rome Garage Rocker Snowboard (Men's)
Style: GRGRCKR 13
The Rome Garage Rocker Snowboard is a fun freestyle ride that has all the classic features of a park-specific board. Rome put Glass Reverse V stringers in the tip and tail help to increase pop without adding to the overall stiffness of the board. The QuickRip sidecut allows for a playful ride at slower speeds, perfect for ground tricks and buttering. When at full speed, the edges engage more to give you a stable ride with enough pop to clear that tabletop. The XTRD base is a simple, easy-to-maintain base that doesnâ€™t need much wax to keep in going. This base is also easy to repair in case you accidentally ding it up.
- Flex: Medium-Soft Flex
- Camber: Flat under bindings/ Rocker in tip and tail
- Design: Freestyle
- Shape: True Twin rides the same regular or switch
- Waist Width: 25.1cm (size 152); 25.2cm (size 154); 25.3cm (size 156); 25.4cm (size 159)
- 100% wood TTT Core for classic snap and flex
- StraightBiax Laminate is soft and flexible with forgiving response
- XTRD base is low-maintenance and easy to repair
- Bambooster Centerline adds pop in an eco-friendly way
- QuickRip Sidecut provides a playful feel at low speeds and stability at higher speeds
- Glass Reverse V Stringer in the tip and tail for more pop without added stiffness
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello. Two questions on this board. IÂ´m shoes size 10.5, itÂ´s ok this board or must by a wide board? The Forum Recon binding goes all right for this board? Tks very much."
1 Answers |
Question by Pablo on 6/4/2013 - 11:47 am
"You should be ok with a regular width board with that shoe size. You really only need a wide if you are 11.5+. Forum bindings will work perfectly with this board."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/4/2013 - 12:11 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.