Rieker Sybille 72 Boot (Women's)
Tired of winter weather ruining your boots? Try the Rieker Sybille 72 Boot. This is a tall leather boot that's actually waterproof so you can wear it in snow and slush without worry. There's a zipper up the side for easy on and off, and a flexible rubber sole for good traction. A wool shearling lining keeps feet toasty warm in winter temperatures. The heel on the Sybille 72 Boot is 1.5" - enough to add style without sacrificing practicality.
- Leather upper material
- Waterproof Rieker-TEX membrane to keep feet dry
- Wool shearling lining for warmth
- 14.5" shaft height comes most of the way up the calf
- 1.5" heel height for practical style
- Full side zip for easy on/ off
- Stretch panel for accommodating fit around the calf
- Rubber sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The 'black leather' in the photo looks brown. Is it really black?"
1 Answers |
Question by katie on 1/25/2013 - 1:42 pm
"Yes, this is an image error. This boot style is truly Black. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2013 - 2:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.