Ride VXN Snowboard Binding (Women's)
The Ride VXN Snowboard Bindings are a solid choice for a variety of riding styles. The Foundation chassis is rock-solid and strong on all parts of the mountain so you can take it easy or charge it hard. The LuxLite Highback has a shorter height to better fit with a womanâ€™s calf. The lightweight Wedgie 1.5 footbed is comfy and canted to provide a more natural riding position. This gives you more control over your board, and keeps you comfortable. A ThinGrip toe strap keeps you locked in and ready to enjoy the slopes.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Mounting: Universally compatible (may require adapter plates)
- Foundation aluminum chassis for strength and support
- Wedgie 1.5 footbed offers comfort and support
- LuxLite Highback has women-specific flex and response
- RAD Ankle Strap has clean design that's built to perform
- ThinGripâ„˘ capstrap for better fit and grip
- AstroGlyde OG Ratchets tightens and releases smoothly
- Aluminum Response Disc is a multi-compatible 2-slot design
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have a pair of ride vxn bindings attached to a snowboard - how do I tell what size they are? Thank you!!"
1 Answers |
Question by Hardingls on 5/31/2013 - 7:36 am
"The binding size should be engraved onto the inside of the bindings. Just like if you were looking for your shoe or boot size, you would look inside the boots. It's the same with bindings. The size is located somewhere inside, for Ride it's usually around the back portion of the binding. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/31/2013 - 10:22 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.