Ride Sash Boa Coiler Snowboard Boots (Women's)
Ride's Sash Boa Coiler Snowboard Boots are for intermediate girls who want support, comfort, and warmth. Made specifically to fit women's feet, the Sash uses a Boa Coiler to get the perfect, even lace cinch without struggles. Even the liner lacing uses Lock Down so there's no more slipping and loosening while you ride. The heat-moldable liner is molded inside the shell to reduce pack-out, which means your feet stay warmer over the life of your boot.
- Boa Coiler evenly and easily cinches laces
- The Closer lace guide ensures even support
- Speed Lace Lock Down keeps liner laces perfectly snug and locked into place
- Intuition Support Foam liner offers excellent cushioning
- In2grated Construction molds liner inside shell for less pack-out
- J Bars add ankle support
- Thermo-moldable liner for a custom fit
- EVA insole absorbs impacts
- Durable Jade sole
- Aegis anti-microbial coating helps prevent odor
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hey i was just wondering if these boots have the internal ankle support??"
1 Answers |
Question by Kristy on 4/25/2012 - 3:30 am
"These boots are super comfy and have a ton of support in them. The laces help to support the foot and there is also a foam in the liner that gives additional support. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/25/2012 - 9:05 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.