Ride Sash BOA Coiler Snowboard Boot (Women's)
Want a performance boot with the comfort of your slippers? Try the Ride Sash BOA Coiler Snowboard Boot. These boots have plenty of support like internal J-Bars and a stiffer 7 flex rating so you can charge hard, but they are also full of comfy padding like the Intuition Support Foam Liner and the Dual Density EVA insole. Top it all off with a BOA Coiler and you get a quick-cinching boot that performs as consistently on the last run as it does on the first.
- Flex Rating: 7 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- All Mountain/ Freestyle design
- Intuition Support Foam Liner for women-specific comfort
- Aegis anti-microbial coating preserves freshness
- Thermo-foldable liner conforms to your foot
- Internal and external J-Bars for support
- Internal EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Jade sole for good grip
- Lock down liner lacing keeps laces from sliding back
- BOA quickly and evenly cinches laces
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What happens if the coils break and how easily can they be broken? What's the warranty on these types of boots?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jenn on 3/28/2011 - 5:18 am
""I understand that the coil is very strong, and haven't heard yet that it breaks. Anyways it can be replaced if that is the case. Ride offers one year warranty on their products.""
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/28/2011 - 12:08 pm
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (2 customer reviews)