Ride Sage BOA Snowboard Boot (Women's)
The Ride Sage BOA Boot just plain makes your life easier. With BOA lacing youâ€™ll never have to struggle to tie your boots again; crank the BOA down a few times and youâ€™re ready to shred. Ride put an Intuition Plush liner in the Sage Boot so your feet can enjoy a cushy, custom-fit ride. The Velcro calf strap gets your heel locked down and also adjusts to accommodate wider calves.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Lacing: BOA Speed lacing
- BOA Coiler lets you tighten just by turning the knob
- The Closer lace guide ensures even lace tension throughout
- Internal and external J Bars support the foot
- Heat-moldable Intuitionâ„˘ Support Foam Liner creates a custom fit
- In2gratedâ„˘ construction molds the liner inside the shell for streamlined fit
- Lock Downâ„˘ Turbo liner lacing for a custom fit
- Grip Sole for solid traction and good durability
- LSD C.A.T. calf adjustment tech lets you adjust the calf circumference using a Velcro strap
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this the 2013 version or 2014 version?"
1 Answers |
Question by SnowboardMerry on 11/26/2013 - 11:34 pm
"This is the Winter 2012 version of the boot. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2013 - 9:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.