Ride Ruckus Snowboard (Kids')
The twin-tip Ride Ruckus Snowboard gives kids as much adult technology as they can handle while still being fun and easy to maneuver. The playful LowRize rocker has extra pop for ollies that won't hook them on the landing. Just like the urethane wheels on their favorite longboard, the skate-inspired 85A urethane slimewalls absorb impact for a smooth and stable ride down the hill. A light wood core with softer flex keeps them in charge, whether they're cruising down the hill or practicing tricks in the park. The Fusion 1500 Base is low maintenance which is perfect for kids, yet highly wax absorbent so no matter how much of a ruckus they make the inevitable dings and scratches will be easy to repair.
- Shape: Twin
- Design: All-Mountain Freestyle for versatility
- Flex Rating: 4 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber LowRize Rocker
- New 85A Slimewalls absorb impact for a smooth, forgiving ride
- LowRize is flat between feet with rocker lifting contact points up
- Thin Con reduces total weight with a tapered tip and tail
- Foundation Tuned Core of durable wood is flexible
- Biaxial Fiberglass construction is stable, yet forgiving
- Fusion 1500 Base is highly wax absorbent for easy repairs
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for a board for my 13 yo son. He is 5'3" 110 lbs. Size 9.5 boot. He is an intermediate rider. He likes the park, but also go all over the mountain. He rides a 148 now, but I was told it is too long and heavy for him. I would like for him to be able to use it next year too. Would this Ride 145 be a good fit for him? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Colette on 1/31/2011 - 11:38 am
"Actually you got it right! A 145 board will be good for him and he will be able to use it in the future."
Answer by lift line shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2011 - 2:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.