Ride Manic Wide Snowboard (Men's)
The Ride Manic Wide Snowboard gives you the same performance you need to progress your skills but in a size made for your feet. Perfect for all-mountain boarders who are ready to rock a playful, snappy deck this season, the Manic packs a LowRize rocker shape to lift the tip off the snow for a catch-free ride and plenty of pop for ollies in the park. Skate-inspired 90A Slimewalls absorb impact for smooth ride, whether you are freeriding on hardpack or gliding down rails. The flexible Foundation Tuned Core is lightened up with Thin Con design tapering the tips and tails for easier maneuvering in the air and on the snow. The mid-range flex and Biaxial Fiberglass construction makes the versatile Manic super fun and forgiving as you push your performance to the next level.
- Shape: Twin
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Flex Rating: 6 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber LowRize™ Rocker
- Wide for size 11+ feet
- LowRize shape is flat between feet with rocker lifting contact points up
- 90A Slimewalls absorb impact for a smooth ride
- Thin Con reduces total weight with a tapered tip and tail
- Foundation Tuned Core of durable wood is flexible
- Biaxial Fiberglass construction is stable, yet forgiving
- Linear Carbon laminate is lively for powerful ollies
- Fusion 1500 Base is highly wax absorbent for easy repairs
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I'm 6'00", 216lbs, 11.5 boots and I'm using a 163 Wide board. I'd like a lighter and more responsive board to use on park, what size and type would You recommend me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sandro on 11/10/2011 - 8:54 pm
"I would recommend something around 165. This board would be perfect for what you are looking for. I would also recommend the Burton Blunt Wide V-Rocker Snowboard!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 9:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.