The first part of learning to ride better is increasing your comfort, and that's exactly what happens when you rock the Ride Jackson Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot. This boot is lightweight thanks to a Blown Light outsole, and offers all the cushy support and warmth you need in its Intuition™ Support Foam Liner. One of the best things about the Jackson Snowboard Boot is definitely the BOA Coiler. Now all you need to do to get the perfect, even cinch is turn the knob. Simple as that.
- Flex: 7 (on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Lacing: BOA Coiler speed lacing
- BOA Coiler for easy tightening
- The Closer lace lock ensures an even cinch without slip back
- Internal and external J Bars for support
- High-density Intuition™ Support Foam Liner forms to your feet
- In2grated™ construction for a low-profile design
- Lock Down™ Turbo liner lacing for a snug fit
- Blown Lite sole is super light and grippy
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
A reasonably stiff boot with a Boa lace and Intuition liner. The liner is comfy and warm, but does benefit from the addition of a custom footbed. These fit true to size. The lacing is simple and quick. The inner liner has a handy snap for the inner lacing lock device. The cable tends to tighten at a higher tension near the Boa ratchet, therefore, your ankle and leg will be the tightest portion of the boot. Compared to a ski boot it's similar to a 90 so it's pretty comfy over a full day of riding. Don't rest your snowboard on your boot during the chairlift ride as the edge will weaken the Boa cable strands and they will fray - replacements are free from Boa, but it's easy to avoid the hassle of ordering and re-threading by treating your boot carefully.
I use these with K2 ctc cinch and Flow NXT bindings - no issues.