Ride HighLife Snowboard (Men's)
No matter where you ride the men's Ride HighLife Snowboard, good times are sure to follow. This freeride board makes effortless turns in powder or when you are cruising at full speed on the speedy sintered Fusion 4000 Base. The versatile LowPro rocker has a LowRize rocker in the front that initiates turns with ease and a lower ProRize tail rocker that is grippy and stable for clean landings. Silencer5 technology and Pop Glass gives the Highlife a snappy but smooth feel tempered by Carbon Array 5 stringers. A longer effective edge with forgiving 90A Slimewalls gives you a balanced ride anywhere on the mountain.
- Shape: Twin
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Flex Rating: 8 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber LowPro™ Rocker
- New LowPro Rocker shape adds unparalleled versatility
- Skate-Inspired 90A Slimewalls absorb impact for a smooth ride
- Silencer5 reduces vibrations to stop the chatter
- Carbon Array 5 stringers underfoot for a controlled, responsive feel
- Lightweight Membrain top is twice as light as traditional top sheets
- Pop Glass with carbon fibers are snappy, not stiff
- Thin Con reduces total weight with a tapered tip and tail
- Fusion 4000 Base is sintered for speed
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.