Ride Hemi Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Painted Plaid Print Green
Painted Plaid Print Red
Ride knows about the abuse that young snowboarders dish out on their gear. So they made the Ride Hemi Snowboard Jacket extra tough. This kids' coat is waterproof and insulated to keep young riders warm and dry while they ride. For extra convenience there are Growth Seams at the sleeve cuffs. These allow you to simply snip a stitch, and extend the sleeves by 1.5 inches.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Soft tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g poly insulation
- Fit: Classic fit is relaxed and a bit longer
- Growth Seams let you extend cuffs by 1.5"
- Microfleece-lined hand pockets
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Attached powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
- Soft inner collar to prevent scratching on chin
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Attached hood to keep his head dry
- Inside media pocket keeps iPod or phone accessible
- Longer length is stylish and provides extra protection
- Self-fabric loop for holding lift ticket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.