Ride Hemi Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Hemi Insulated Jacket for boys from Ride is stylish and practical. With critically taped seams, a 5k/5k waterproof breathable rating, and 80g Poly Insulation, the Hemi snowboard jacket will keep you dry and warm for a full day on the mountain. Designed with mesh lined pit zips and a removable hood, Ride designed the Hemi Insulated Jacket to be comfortable in any condition.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Fabric: 100% nylon dobby weave
- Insulation: 80g poly synthetic insulation
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish beads water off the fabric surface
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Mesh lined pit zips for ventilation
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket's size XL the same as 18-20 size displayed by other brands"
1 Answers |
Question by Robert on 1/9/2012 - 12:30 pm
"Every manufacturer's cut and fit can be different. The XL for this jacket does seem to be comparable to an 18-20 in other brands. In addition I would try to compare your actual measurements to what is listed on the sizing chart to insure the best fit possible."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2012 - 1:01 pm
"Is this jacket blue and navy or blue and black?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lstadt on 2/4/2013 - 12:12 pm
"This jacket is blue and black."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 12:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.