Ride Gatewood Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The Ride Gatewood Snowboard Jacket is a protective shell for all types of weather. Light and comfortable, the Gatewood's Hydrapel Waterproofing keeps you dry, and since it's a shell you can wear it over different layers to stay warm and comfy in any type of weather.
- 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- DWR beads water off of the fabric surface
- Mesh lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Attached hood for keeping your head dry
- Critically taped seams keep out moisture without adding weight
- Attached powder skirt for keeping deep snow out
- Pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Media pocket with headphone guide loops
- One-handed drawcord hem adjuster cinches to keep cold air out
- Chest pocket stashed extra gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this Winter snowboard Jacket or spring. Keep you worm in 10 dgree weather?"
1 Answers |
Question by HT on 1/13/2011 - 6:14 pm
"This is a shell jacket, meaning that it has no insulation except the layers that you can wear underneath. For this reason this will perform better during spring."
Answer by snow elf (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2011 - 2:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.