Ride DHK Wide Snowboard (Kids')
Style: DHK WIDE 12
Just like their big brother's, but sized specifically for their feet, the Ride DHK Snowboard packs a punch in the park. This board has adult-level technology like ProRizeâ„˘ rocker with an extra-large flat spot for stable landings. The flex on the DHK is definitely on the stiffer side since kids advance so fast and need a board that can keep up. Don't forget one of the best features of the Ride DHK for kids, 85A Slimewallsâ„˘ that absorb the harsh impacts that little riders are known to dish out.
- Flex: 7 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain Freestyle
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: ProRizeâ„˘ rocker
- Waist Width: 24.2 cm (on size 142)
- Wider to accommodate larger feet and add stability
- LSD narrower waist and flex pattern specific to lighter riders
- ProRizeâ„˘ is rockered, but with a larger stable spot
- Thin Con tapered tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Durable Fusion 1500 sintered base
- 85A urethane SlimewallsÂ® absorb impact
- Lively wood Foundation core
- Biaxial glass for consistent torsional stiffness
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What would the best board be for my 14 year old son. He is 5ft.3in. and weighs about 115 lbs. Will wear a size 10 boot. We live in the northeast where the hills aren't mountains, but there are a lot of jumps/parks. I was thinking towards the Ride products. Maybe the agenda 147 or the DHK Wide 148. He has been riding for approx.3 years. Or do you think Burton would be better?"
1 Answers |
Question by Colleen on 9/20/2011 - 10:45 pm
"I would recommend a size 145. This Ride DHK Wide Snowboard seems like a really good fit! "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/21/2011 - 4:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.