Ride Charger Cargo Snowboard Pant (Boys')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Black Worn Out Plaid Print
The Ride Charger Cargo Insulated Pant for boys from Ride allows your Jr. shredder to enjoy the slopes in street-like style. Made with a 5k/5k waterproof/ breathable rating, the Charger Cargo Insulated Pants feature six pockets to stay organized. With 80g Poly Insulation, Tricot Linking and 80g of Poly Insulation, the Ride Charger Cargo snowboarding pants will provide all the warmth and comfort needed for a full day on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Fabric: 100% nylon (Plaid Print 100% polyester) Hydrapelâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 80g poly synthetic insulation
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds water off the fabric surface
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Six pockets for storage and organization
- Durable dobby weave fabric for extra comfort
- Side cargo pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My son wears an XL in Burton pants. Should I order an XL in these pants? I was trying to compare the sizes on the chart and it had different points of measure..."
1 Answers |
Question by Liz on 12/8/2011 - 7:24 pm
"You would be better off going by the Ride sizing chart because of the differences."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/9/2011 - 12:42 pm
"Are there boot gaiters on the Ride Charger Cargo Snowboard pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bruce on 4/26/2012 - 10:45 am
"They sure do! The Ride included a lot of great features in their pants like boot gaiters."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/26/2012 - 10:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.