Ride Baretta Snowboard (Women's)
Style: BARETTA 13
The Ride Baretta Snowboard for women is designed with women-specific flex pattern, rocker profile without any heel and toe drag. The all-mountain rocker will make it easy to turn, and let you explore the whole mountain whether itâ€™s sticking to the groomers or dipping into the trees. The Baretta's flat zone makes it super stable and very solid on hardpack. With the new Ride Right Sized Series, the Baretta is offered in expanded sizing so you don't have to suffer from toe drag on shorter boards, or go to men's for a longer board. Check out the fresh new Ride Baretta and start making major progress in your riding.
- Flex: 6 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-mountain
- Shape: Directional (Âľâ€ť setback)
- Camber: All-Mountain Rocker
- Waist Width: 24cm (on size 142); 24.2cm (on size 145); 24.4cm (on size 148)
- Performance Tuned Aspen and Bamboo core for lightweight strength
- ThinCon tapered tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- All-Mountain rocker in tip for float and easy turning
- Stable flat zone under foot and tail
- Membrain topsheet is lightweight
- Slimewalls sidewalls absorb impact
- Carbon Array 3 carbon stringers provide faster board response
- Linear Carbon adds extra pop
- Hybrid glass blends triaxial and biaxial pattern for more torsional stiffness
- Fusion 1500 sintered base is fast and durable
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi. I'm looking for a light weight Snowboard, am wondering which board should buy. Is it Ride Baretta is more lighter than Ride OMG Snowboard? I'm 162cm tall and weight 53kg but I don't know which size is suitable for me. And which bindings should buy. Can I use any brand with this board? or just a Ride's bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by Angel on 10/25/2013 - 4:22 am
"Both boards are going to be about the same weight. The Ride OMG Snowboard is really for a more aggressive rider. You are a lighter-weight rider so you could go for either board depending on how you like to ride. As for the bindings, you can use any non-EST binding with this board. You do not have to stick with Ride. I would recommend the Burton Stiletto Snowboard Binding or the UNION ROSA!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/25/2013 - 11:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.