Ride Anthem Boa Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The men's Ride Anthem Boa Boots give advancing boarders the comfort and support they need to build their confidence on the hill. The H2 Boa Coiler lacing system dials in a secure fit every time and tightens the shell with speed. The Closer Lace Guide evenly distributes tension across the shell while the inner boot liner features Lock Down lacing for an extra-secure fit. The Anthem has a Heat-Moldable Plush Foam Liner that molds to your feet for the perfect amount of comfort and support. Ride also gave the Anthem an In2grated Construction that creates an efficient fitting liner to resist packing out even after seasons of wear and tear.
- Flex Rating: 4 (on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- H2 Boa Coiler Lacing with Lace Guide for easy and even cinch
- Lock Down liner lacing has new support bars for better hold
- External J Bars in the liner improve ankle and heel hold
- In2grated Construction offers for less packing-out
- Heat-Moldable Plush Foam Liner provides custom comfort
- Aegis Antimacrobial Coating to keep boots fresh
- Die-Cut EVA Insole provides support underfoot
- New Track Sole is constructed in a single piece for consistent grip
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this tend to run large or small? Also width is it average or a little wide? I have a wide foot and usually wear either a US 7.5 or 8 depending on fit. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Ness on 3/19/2011 - 1:29 pm
"Ride runs true to size, the insole on this boot is heat moldable for the most comfortable fit. You should select the size depending on your sneaker size."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2011 - 8:50 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.