Ride Anthem BOA Coiler Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The Ride Anthem Boa Coiler Snowboard Boot one-ups your old boots in so many ways. This boot is super comfortable and extremely convenient. With the Boa Coiler you no longer have to fuss with laces and frozen fingers for an on-hill adjustment. You just reach down and turn the dial; you can even do it in your gloves. A soft, medium-density Intuitionâ„˘ foam liner molds to the specific shape of your feet, and when combined with the EVA foot bed they take up all the nasty impacts so your bones don't have to.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (flexy) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Lacing: BOA Coiler speed lacing
- BOA Coiler for easy tightening
- The Closer Lace Guide ensures an even cinch without slip back
- External J Bars for support
- Medium-density Intuitionâ„˘ Plush Foam Liner forms to your feet
- In2gratedâ„˘ construction for a low-profile design
- Lock Downâ„˘ Turbo liner lacing for a snug fit
- Die Cut EVA foot bed absorbs impact
- Durable and grippy Track sole
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you please tell me approximately how heavy the package would be for this product?"
1 Answers |
Question by Glen on 4/16/2012 - 9:03 am
"Boots shipped usually weigh around 8lbs."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2012 - 11:39 am
"What is the temperature rating of this boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by Michael on 1/15/2013 - 7:43 pm
"There are no industry standards set up for temperature ratings on snowboard boots. We do not rate them because the snowboard socks are what really help keep your feet warm. You want to look at socks like the Burton Buffer II Snowboard Sock. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/16/2013 - 8:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.