RED Trace II Helmet
Let the RED Trace II Helmet keep you from decorating the slopes with parts of your skull after a gnarly wreck. All of the customizable features of the Trace II Helmet keep you comfortable. The removable NoAirâ„˘ Vent Plugs keep wind and moisture out, and the fleece backing can also be removed for more airflow on warmer days.
- Durable Injection-molded ABS shell for enhanced protection
- Removable NoAirâ„˘ Vent Plugs seal out the wind and moisture
- Unison Technologyâ„˘ offers comfortable and lightweight fit
- GlovesOnâ„˘ Buckle is easy to adjust with gloves on
- Removable ear pads for riding in milder weather
- Goggle clip to keep eyewear secure
- Size S: 55-57cm / M: 57-59cm / L: 59-61cm / XL: 61-63cm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this adult or youth? I need a helmet for my 14 year old daughter who is 5'4 and average build. Would this be an appropriate size? "
1 Answers |
Question by Keri on 12/13/2012 - 11:30 pm
"I would always check the measurements on the product description. Check out our size small helmets that would be good for a teen."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2012 - 10:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.