The RED Trace II Helmet gives you the protection you need and fully customizable venting and padding so you can choose the heat level depending on your plans. The padding is removable so you can mix and match what you need and what you don't, and soft NoAir Vent Plugs can be worn in or out depending on the level of venting that you need. For serious inspiration in the park pick up a pair of compatible REDphones (sold separately) and keep the volume turned way up.
- NoAir Vent Plugs are removable for customized airflow
- Unison Technology for a more streamlined design
- Fine Tuning lets you customize the level of padding
- Removable goggle gasket bridges the gap between goggles and helmet
- Compatible with REDphones (sold separately)
- ABS shell for rugged protection
- Removable ear pads
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Used one on a snowboarding trip and had to buy one. Ordered a medium, but found it a bit too snug. Peter Glenn gladly exchanged and I upgraded to the Avid, which I like better for the higher back neck (at least it felt like it) and slightly different ear pads. The Avid doesn't have the top vents, which I hope I don't regret. I'll more than likely go back for a large Trace to use on warmer days. Bottom line - know what you expect and try them on. Chances are you may want two different helmets.