RED Trace II Helmet
The RED Trace II Helmet gives you the protection you need and fully customizable venting and padding so you can choose the heat level depending on your plans. The padding is removable so you can mix and match what you need and what you don't, and soft NoAir Vent Plugs can be worn in or out depending on the level of venting that you need. For serious inspiration in the park pick up a pair of compatible REDphones (sold separately) and keep the volume turned way up.
- NoAir Vent Plugs are removable for customized airflow
- Unison Technology for a more streamlined design
- Fine Tuning lets you customize the level of padding
- Removable goggle gasket bridges the gap between goggles and helmet
- Compatible with REDphones (sold separately)
- ABS shell for rugged protection
- Removable ear pads
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"adult helmet rite? and if its abad fit its returnable?"
1 Answers |
Question by gus on 12/1/2010 - 7:08 pm
"This is an adult helmet. Check out our return policy in our FAQ."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/1/2010 - 7:17 pm
"What would be the best size Mens helmet for a 7.5 hat size? Thanks Doug"
1 Answers |
Question by Doug on 3/31/2011 - 8:58 am
"You will be just fine with a Large."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/31/2011 - 9:08 am