RED REDphones Helmet Speakers
The RED REDphones are low-profile speakers that you can slip into the earpads of your RED helmet. As long as your helmet is from 2010-2012 you can easily turn it into an audio setup with these speakers. REDphoes provide great quality sound, and they have a control on the cord for easily adjusting the volume. The best part is you only have to buy them once. When you get a new helmet you can easily move them from one to the other.
- Slim speakers fit into 2010 - 2012 RED helmets for audio while you ride
- 40mm driver for great sound
- Volume control on cord for easy adjustments
- 3.5mm small jacket compatible with iPods and mp3s
- Slim speaker design fits in helmet earpads without bulk
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these speakers able to be used in the Smith helmets with integrated headphones as well?"
1 Answers |
Question by Corporate on 1/30/2013 - 8:36 am
"The Burton REDphones helmet speakers were designed specifically to integrate with Burton RED Helmets."
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2013 - 1:05 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.